May 30, 2015

Nine West Blogger Hunt

Sometime last week, Fashion's Most Wanted contacted me with an interesting proposition - Nine West was conducting a video shoot for selected bloggers, where they would shoot an introductory video for your blog! I was super excited. The shoot was super amazing, and I was really happy with the results!

So this is what happened:  I climbed into a cab on a sultry May afternoon, headed to the Nine-West Store in Palladium. I already knew the kind of outfit I wanted, and I found a dress of dreams at GUESS! It was super light, sheer, subtly sparkly, and fitted me like a dream! After a makeup session with INGLOT's talented artists, (where I promptly asked for a red lip to channel the retro diva -meets bohemian hippie look) , I let my curls loose, threw on my own headband, and headed back to the shoot location!

I picked out some super gorgeous shoes and a dull gold handbag from Nine-West, to finish the look. 

And was all set for the shoot!
The shoot itself was interesting, it was also my first ever video shoot for the blog. I had a ball, parading down the aisles all decked up like a princess :)

Anyway, watch the video for more.

Much Love!
Shubhi
















No comments: